Pressroom and Media Clips
We Have Been Making Headlines For Years.
We are proud to say that our accomplishments as a company have been recognized by both print and TV news. It's a great validation of the fact that when we say we are committed to excellence, we don't just "talk the talk" but also "walk the walk"
Media Video Clips
- View interview with Onestop CE0, Marx Acosta-Rubio on "The Big Idea" with Donny Deutsch
- View Marcus Recommends Episode featuring Onestop
Other Press Mentions
- Entrepreneur Magazine, August 2008: His Watchword Is Customer Service. This company has been through the wringer and come out on top.
- SmartBusiness Los Angeles: Improving on the original Marx Acosta-Rubio drives a culture worth copying through Onestop.
- Los Angeles Business Journal: Work Force Marx Acosta-Rubio has taken on the office supply giants, carving out a growing niche selling toner cartridges and back-up disks.
- San Fernando Valley Business Journal: Fastest Growing Private Companies
- Inc. 500: Onestop Makes Inc. 500 Fastest-Growing Company List!
- San Fernando Valley Business Journal: 'Growth' Aids Firm's Move To Inc. 500
- San Fernando Valley Business Journal: Getting Motivated. Personal Growth Gurus Become Big Resource For Valley Executives.
- San Fernando Valley Business Journal: Tireless Leader Grows Firm Rapidly in Peripherals Field.
- Entrepreneur Association 2003 Conference: Panelists Marx Acosta-Rubio, Founder and President-Onestop.
- HispanicOnline.com Winter 2003: Banking on Hispanic Americans U.S. banks are downright zealous in their pursuit of the Hispanic market.
- Entrepreneur Magazine December 2002: No Experience Necessary Hiring novice sales reps may save you money, but are they worth the time and effort?
- Entrepreneur Magazine October 2002: Muddled Middle Good or bad, slackers and stars are stealing attention from everyone in between.
- Dow Jones & Company, Inc. November 2002: Small Business/Credit Recession Sucked $100 Billion from the Economy. What's Left to Lend?
- Lessons from the Edge: Survival Skills for Starting and Growing a Company by Jana Matthews & Jeff Dennis: You Gotta Believe Fired with no money in the bank, borrowing against mother's life savings to start his company.
- San Fernando Valley Business Journal August 2003 Special Report: 40Under40 40 Valley Professionals Who Don't Let Age Get in Way.